Sunday, May 4, 2014

Say Hello !

Assalammualaikum wr.wb

Hello everyone who visits my blog!
I am Sri Mulyati Safitri. I am ,officially, the owner of this blog (ofcourse!).
First of all, Thanks to Allah SWT for all his blessing for all of us.
Then, I also would like to thank you to all sources and all of my friends who help me to complete my blog.
Actually, this blog is one of my assignment from my beloved lecturer in CALL course.
I am a student of English Department of Mulawarman University.-just an additional information-

Then, this blog dedicated for everyone who want to learn English, especially for them who learn English as a foreign language.
Here, in this blog, I devided the materials into three parts, there are:
  • For Beginner
  • For Intermediate
  • and For Advanced
Each parts completed with skills which we learn in English, there are :
  • Listening
  • Speaking
  • Reading
  • Writing
  • and Grammar
This blog also facilitated with Dictionary and Idioms which will help the visitors to define a word and a phrase of idiom. You can do the exercise to improve your skills. And don't forget to play some games here! :)

Enjoy this blog!
Thanks for your visit.

Wassalammualaikum wr.wb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Groovy Taste of English Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template